Herbal Hair Oil for Hair Nourishment, 100ml
Herbal Hair Oil for Hair Nourishment, 100ml
Alyuva’s Herbal Hair Oil is formulated with Shata Dhauta Ghrita (100 times washed Indian Cow’s Ghee/Clarified Butter), which helps other oils and herbs to penetrate deep into the hair roots and hair follicles. Other oils like Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil and Seasame oil nourish and strengthen the hair. Extracts of herbs like Curry Leaves, Black Seeds, Fenugreek, Aritha, Shikakai, Bhringraj, Hibiscus, Amla, Sage and Flax Seeds help in keeping the scalp infection free and thus help to maintain healthy and strong hair. Essential oils like Rosemary, Lavender, Lemon, Patchouli stimulate blood supply to the scalp and hair follicles and help in keeping lustrous, shiny, thicker, healthier and younger looking hair.
Sesame oil is a potent source of vitamin E, B Complex and minerals which promotes hair growth and prevents premature graying of hair and hair fall. Sesame Oil has antibacterial properties which keeps your scalp.
Coconut oil adds lustre to dry dull hair and prevents hair breakage, split ends and stimulates hair growth.Coconut oil also nourishes the hair from within, protecting it from heat and environment damage.
Sweet Almond Oil
Almond oil is composed of high levels of protein, omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E which helps in softening, strengthening and repairing hair. It helps improve hair’s resilience and treats scalp conditions.
Bhringraj oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that can help reduce dandruff. The oil also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help psoriasis or other skin irritations on the scalp. It is also said to improve circulation to the scalp.
- Alyuva Herbal Hair Oil for Hair Nourishment is based on the ancient Ayurvedic recipe of ShataDhautaGhrita (100 times washed Indian Cow’s Ghee/Clarified Butter), which acts as a carrier for other herbal ingredients
- The oil penetrates through the 7 Layers of the Scalp Skin - nourishing, moisturizing and keeping the scalp healthy and infection free.
- Infused with Herbs like Curry leaves, Amla (Emblica Officinalis Ext.), Methe (Fenugreek Seeds Ext.), Kalonji (Black Seeds), Japapushpam (Hibiscus Ext.), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Shikakai, Aritha and oils like Coconut, Sweet Almond and essential oils of Rosemary, Lemon, Patchouli and Lavender, the oil not only helps nourish and strengthen the hair but also keeps the scalp infection free.
- Chemical free, Paraben free, Alcohol free, 100% Vegetarian, is made from Natural & Herbal ingredients.
- Suitable for application both during day & night, for men and women of all ages.
- Penetrates through the hair follicles to provide essential nutrients to the roots.
- Helps reduce dandruff and treat scalp irritations
- Helps in softening, strengthening and repairing hair.
- Stimulates blood supply to the scalp which in turn gives your hair a lustrous, youthful shine.
How To Use:
- Apply oil to your scalp, massage with fingertips, in circular motion
- Cover with a towel or shower cap
- Leave on for 30 minutes or overnight for best results
- Wash your hair clean with a mild natural shampoo using warm/cold water.
- For external use only.
- Perform allergy test before application.
- Stop use if signs of irritation appear.
Can herbal hair oil be mixed with other oils?
Not recommended, because the oil is prepared with the right amount of ingredients and hence dilution is not recommended
Does herbal hair oil stop greying of hair?
Yes, it helps prevent early greying of hair. However, no oil can stop greying due to age. If you have a healthy eating habit and use this oil, you can postpone the greying for a few more years. It can’t turn grey hair black but can prevent further greying.
Will it cause hair fall if I stop using it?
Hair fall occurs due to various reasons and this oil can help you maintain a healthy scalp. If you stop using the oil, there will be no side effects. However, for healthy hair, we suggest you use it for a longer term, at least once every week.
What is the correct way to use herbal hair oil?
Take some oil in your hand. Apply oil with your fingers and massage your scalp gently. For best results, leave the oil overnight and wash it the next morning. You can also apply a steaming towel for half an hour after the massage and get shiny, lustrous hair.
The actual benefits may vary from user to user depending on the skin type. Use regularly to get best results. We shall not be responsible for any damage caused to your skin with use of this product as different types of skin react differently to the ingredients. Take every precaution before using the product.
For external use only. Do not use on injured skin. Conduct a skin potency test before use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation develop.