Extreme weather conditions, be it summers or winters, can make your skin dry, chapped and even cracked. These skin problems can cause extreme pain. If you don’t want to experience the pain, it’s time you do something about it. However, when people talk about skincare, they only consider their face and body, ignoring their lips completely. Don’t commit the same mistake. If you want the best care for your skin, don’t forget your lips.
Lips are one of the most sensitive parts of the human body. They are made of very thin skin, and this is one of the biggest reasons why they get dry and chapped so fast. Thus, they need extra care and nourishment in every season; to stay hydrated to prevent dryness. They need the natural love and care of Alyuva Natural Lip Balms. Here’s why!
- Prevents Pain: When the skin dries up, be it any part of the body, it can break, causing irritation and severe pain. Applying a layer of lip balm on your lips can make the skin a little thicker, thereby avoiding any breaking of the skin.
- Protection of new skin cells: Our skin cells keep renewing. It is our skin’s way of flushing toxins out of the system – and the process is common even for our lips. Applying a thick layer of lip balm keeps the new skin cells protected and supple.
- SPF Protection: Many lip balms come with SPF to protect the lips from heat and further damage. Besides that, SPF also prevents the lips from pigmentation and discolouration.
Why should you use Alyuva Natural Lip Balm?
The Alyuva Natural Lip Balms is a blessing in disguise for your lips. Apart from being free from all kinds of harmful chemicals, it is created after extensive research on ingredients, their impact on the lip and their benefits. The natural emollients such as clarified butter, cocoa, organic oils seal the natural moisture of your lips, repairing them, leaving them moisturized and nourished.
All Alyuva lip balms are made with ‘Ghee’ or clarified butter, which is the safest way to seal moisture in the lips for longer. It makes the lips soft and smooth, without causing any dryness. Ghee is also traditionally used to lighten dark lips. In addition to that, our natural lip balms also include various other ingredients such as coconut oil, which creates a barrier and locks in moisture. Other elements such as cocoa butter, peppermint and fruits like orange, strawberry and plum have different benefits. These are as followed:
- Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin A, C, and E. It is an emollient that is a great source of natural antioxidants. It has healing and restoring abilities.
- Peppermint helps in increasing and maintaining blood circulation. It also protects the new skin cells.
- Orange and strawberry are rich in vitamin C and great for exfoliating the skin. It further nourishes the skin and keeps it moisturised.
- Plum is rich in Vitamin E which stimulates skin healing and helps in restoration.
Alyuva Lip Balms come with the goodness of natural extracts like strawberry, orange, cocoa and plum which infuse a delicious and distinct fragrance to the products. Check them out on our website and repair your cracked lips with added sheen.