Baby Hair Nourishment Oil
Baby Hair Nourishment Oil
ALYUVA Baby Hair Nourishment Oil is a multipurpose hair oil for hair nourishment, hair growth, hair strength and scalp hygiene. Alyuva’s Baby Hair Oil is formulated with Shata Dhauta Ghrita (100 times washed Ghee), which helps other oils and herbs to penetrate deep into the hair roots and nourish hair follicles. Coconut oil not only moisturizes the hair but also helps eliminate cradle cap. Almond oil is a good source of Vitamin E, potassium, omega-3 fatty acid and magnesium, which help in nourishing and strengthening a baby's hair. Avocado Oil moisturizes the scalp and helps prevent dandruff and flaking. Amla and Bhringraj oils help in stimulating hair growth by preventing scalp itchiness & dandruff and provide natural shine to the hair. Lavender Oil has calming properties which help to relax a fussy baby and encourage sleep. Cedarwood essential oil is thought to promote hair growth and prevent scalp infections. Alyuva Baby Hair oil should be applied daily to the baby’s scalp to keep it healthy and stimulate healthy hair growth.
Lavender oil is a rich source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals. When massaged with lavender oil, it soothes the baby’s skin, nourishes hair from the roots and encourages sleep. Lavender oil also has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
Almond oil is composed of high levels of protein, omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E which helps in softening, strengthening and repairing hair. It helps improve hair’s resilience and treats scalp conditions. It is also a natural moisturizer and helps nourish the hair and scalp skin from deep within.
Coconut oil is antibacterial, antifungal and anti inflammatory, it contains powerful agents to protect scalp and strengthen the baby’s hair. Coconut oil adds lustre to dry dull hair and prevents hair breakage, split ends and stimulates hair growth.Coconut oil also nourishes the hair from within, protecting it from heat and environment damage.
Shata Dhauta Ghrita
Shata Dhauta Ghrita is one the most beneficial and organic ingredients that keeps the baby’s hair healthy and nourishes the scalp. It contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin A, D, E and K, that penetrate deep into the 7 layers of the skin and nourishes the skin and hair from the roots.
- Based on 100 times washed Indian cow’s clarified butter (Shata Dhauta Ghrita) which deeply penetrates through all seven layers of the skin to nourish it from within;
- Keeps the baby’s skin silky smooth, soft and healthy;
- The oil is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal and thus keeps the skin infection free;
- The oil is anti-inflammatory and soothing which helps to relax the baby.
- Alcohol Free, Chemical Free, Paraben Free, Cruelty Free. Suitable for babies above one month of age.
- Protects baby’s scalp from inflammation and bacteria
- Soothes the scalp and strengthens hair
- Helps your baby sleep better
- Keeps your baby’s hair smooth, bright and shiny
How To Use:
- Warm the oil in a bottle warmer or hot water before application. Shake well before use.
- Apply the oil to the scalp and gently massage it for a minute.
- Let the oil soak in for 10-15 minutes
- Wash the hair with a very little mild shampoo or simply warm water. Apply the oil daily once or twice a day.
- For external use only;
- Perform allergy test before application;
- Don’t apply too close to the eyes;
- Stop use if signs of irritation appear.
Is it necessary to warm the oil?
Yes, it's important to warm the oil in a bottle warmer or hot water before application. Also, shake the bottle well before use.
Does it have any side effects on the baby's scalp?
The Baby Hair Nourishment Oil is formulated with all-natural ingredients. There are no side effects of the Hair Nourishment Oil on the baby’s scalp or hair.
How often should I apply it to the baby’s scalp and hair?
The Baby Hair Nourishment Oil by Alyuva is meant to be applied daily on the baby’s scalp to keep it healthy and stimulate healthy hair growth.
Does the hair oil encourage sleep?
Yes, the infusion of Lavender Oil in the product help in encouraging sleep among babies.
The actual benefits may vary from user to user depending on the skin type. Use regularly to get best results. We shall not be responsible for any damage caused to your skin with use of this product as different types of skin react differently to the ingredients. Take every precaution before using the product.
For external use only. Do not use on injured skin. Conduct a skin potency test before use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation develop.