Combo of Herbal Hair Oil (100 ml) and Alyuva Hair Mask (100gm)
Combo of Herbal Hair Oil (100 ml) and Alyuva Hair Mask (100gm)
Alyuva Herbal Hair Oil
Alyuva’s Herbal Hair Oil is formulated with Shata Dhauta Ghrita (100 times washed Indian Cow’s Ghee/Clarified Butter), which helps other oils and herbs to penetrate deep into the hair roots and hair follicles. Other oils like Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil and Seasame oil nourish and strengthen the hair. Extracts of herbs like Curry Leaves, Black Seeds, Fenugreek, Aritha, Shikakai, Bhringraj, Hibiscus, Amla, Sage and Flax Seeds help in keeping the scalp infection free and thus help to maintain healthy and strong hair. Essential oils like Rosemary, Lavender, Lemon, Patchouli stimulate blood supply to the scalp and hair follicles and help in keeping lustrous, shiny, thicker, healthier and younger looking hair.
Alyuva Hair Mask
To be in good health your hair requires a balanced diet of vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids. Alyuva has introduced an all purpose Hair Mask to supplement the dietary needs of your hair. This natural and organic all purpose hair mask is made using selected herbs to supplement your efforts to prevent the premature occurrence of hair problems. Ingredients: Herbs: The mask is infused with time-tested hair herbs like Brahmi Powder (Bacopa Monnieri), Amla Powder (Phyllanthus Emblica), Shikakai Powder (Acacia concinna), Hibiscus rosa-Sinensis & Bhringraj Powder (Eclipta alba ) which are time tested remedies for hair problems. These herbs have been mixed with Inactive Brewer’s Yeast which is a storehouse of essential minerals, vitamins and amino acids to nourish the hair follicles and take care of hair health.
Alyuva Hair Mask
The mask is infused with time tested hair herbs like Brahami Powder, Amla Powder, Shikakai Powder, Reetha Powder & Bhringraj Powder which are time tested remedies for all types of hair problems.
These have been supplemented by Rosemary Powder which increases blood circulation to the scalp and help the other herbs to reach the roots of the hair.
Inactive Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
These herbs have been mixed with Inactive Brewer’s Yeast which is a store house of essential minerals, vitamins and amino acids to nourish the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. Nutritional yeast is an inactive form of yeast which does not cause problems with yeast overgrowth. Nutritional yeast is typically grown on sugar beets, sugar beet molasses or sugarcane molasses. It is then deactivated, dried and ground to powder form. Nutritional yeast is a unique and rich source of many nutrients – Amino acids, at least 14 minerals and 17 vitamins including B vitamins. It also contains phosphorus, chromium, beta 1,3 glucan, trehalose, mannan and glutathlone.
- Combined with these time tested hair herbs, this wonderful storehouse of nutrients takes care of the nutritional needs of your hair follicles, hair strands and your scalp which helps your hair to retain natural colour, have strong roots and strands and be in good health for a long time.
Alyuva Combo of Herbal Hair Oil
Sesame oil is a potent source of vitamin E, B Complex and minerals which promotes hair growth and prevents premature graying of hair and hair fall. Sesame Oil has antibacterial properties which keeps your scalp.
Coconut oil adds lustre to dry dull hair and prevents hair breakage, split ends and stimulates hair growth.Coconut oil also nourishes the hair from within, protecting it from heat and environment damage.
Sweet Almond Oil
Almond oil is composed of high levels of protein, omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E which helps in softening, strengthening and repairing hair. It helps improve hair’s resilience and treats scalp conditions.
Bhringraj oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that can help reduce dandruff. The oil also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help psoriasis or other skin irritations on the scalp. It is also said to improve circulation to the scalp.
- Alyuva Herbal Hair Oil for Hair Nourishment is based on the ancient Ayurvedic recipe of Shata Dhauta Ghrita (100 times washed Indian Cow’s Ghee/Clarified Butter), which acts as a carrier for other herbal ingredients.
- The oil penetrates through the 7 Layers of the Scalp Skin - nourishing, moisturizing and keeping the scalp healthy and infection free.
- Infused with Herbs like Curry leaves, Amla (Emblica Officinalis Ext.), Methe (Fenugreek Seeds Ext.), Kalonji (Black Seeds), Japapushpam (Hibiscus Ext.), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Shikakai, Aritha and oils like Coconut, Sweet Almond and essential oils of Rosemary, Lemon, Patchouli and Lavender, the oil not only helps nourish and strengthen the hair but also keeps the scalp infection free.
- To be more effective Alyuva Herbal Hair Oil should be used in combination with Alyuva Hair Mask which is balanced herbal nourishment and stimulant for hair strength, growth and hair lustre.
- Alyuva Hair Mask is a combination of natural herbs and Inactive Brewer’s Yeast, which is a storehouse of amino acids, minerals and vitamins which take care of the balanced nourishment of hair follicles.
- Nourishes and strengthens the hair from the roots
- Keeps the scalp infection free and thus helps to maintain healthy and strong hair.
- Keeps the hair lustrous, shiny, thicker, healthier and younger-looking
- Prevents premature greying of hair, premature falling of hair and helps in re-growing the fallen hair.
How To Use:
- Apply oil to your scalp, massage with fingertips, in circular motion
- Cover with a towel or shower cap
- Leave on for 30 minutesor overnight for best results
- Wash your hair clean with a mild natural shampoo using warm/cold water.
- Take 25gms of Mask powder, mix it with 10 gms of Hair Oil (Preferably Alyuva Hair Oil) and required quantity of water or yoghurt.
- Mix and apply to the roots and hair strands.
- Run a wide-tooth comb through your hair to make sure that the mask is evenly applied to every strand.
- Wait for 30 minutes and wash with warm water. Apply the hair mask once a week.
- For external use only
- Perform allergy test before application
- Stop use if signs of irritation appear
Are the products chemical-free?
The products are chemical-free, Paraben free, Alcohol free, 100% vegetarian and are made of natural & herbal ingredients.
Can boys use the products?
Alyuva’s Herbal Hair Oil and Hair Mask are Unisex and for all ages. So, anyone can use them.
How often should they be applied?
It is advised to use hair oil at least twice a week. Apply the hair mask once a week for good results.
Is it necessary to use Alyuva’s Hair Mask with hair oil?
It’s not compulsory. However, using the mask with hair oil will provide better and faster results.
Time-Tested & Result Oriented
Alyuva products have been carefully curated after years of experimentation using time-tested methods. We assure satisfactory results for all our products.
Natural & Organic Ingredients
The ingredients are carefully selected ensuring that all the herbs and ingredients used in Alyuva products are completely natural and organic.
Ancient Ayurvedic Techniques
Following the methods of Ayurveda, the techniques used in formulating the Alyuva products are completely inspired by ancient Ayurvedic practices.
Conscious Waste Management
With our conscious endeavour to protect the nature and ensure the good health for the society, we practice environment friendly waste management procedures.
The formulations used in all the products of Alyuva are authentic and taken from the ancient scriptures of Ayurveda after years of research and study.
Strictest Quality Standards
We believe in providing only the best and ensure to follow the strictest and highest quality standards while manufacturing all the products.
We believe in giving back to the society and mother nature, therefore we ensure that the manufacturing process is environment friendly and safe for nature.
Keeping in mind the importance of sustainability and doing our bit to protect the environment we use sustainable packaging for all our products.
The actual benefits may vary from user to user depending on the skin type. Use regularly to get best results. We shall not be responsible for any damage caused to your skin with use of this product as different types of skin react differently to the ingredients. Take every precaution before using the product.
For external use only. Do not use on injured skin. Conduct a skin potency test before use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation develop.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.