Hair Mask (Alyuva Herbal Hair Mask 100gm)
Hair Mask (Alyuva Herbal Hair Mask 100gm)
Hair comes in many different lengths, styles, colours, and textures. Yet just about everyone falls prey to one or the other hair problem at some point in life. To be in good health your hair requires a balanced diet of vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids. Alyuva has introduced an all purpose Hair Mask to supplement the dietary needs of your hair. This natural and organic all purpose hair mask is made using selected herbs to supplement your efforts to prevent the premature occurrence of hair problems.
Ingredients Herbs: The mask is infused with time-tested hair herbs like Brahmi Powder (Bacopa Monnieri), Amla Powder (Phyllanthus Emblica), Shikakai Powder (Acacia concinna), Hibiscus rosa-Sinensis & Bhringraj Powder (Eclipta alba ) which are time tested remedies for hair problems. Rosemary Powder: These have been supplemented by Rosemary Powder which increases blood circulation to the scalp and helps the other herbs to reach the roots of the hair. Inactive Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae): These herbs have been mixed with Inactive Brewer’s Yeast which is a storehouse of essential minerals, vitamins and amino acids to nourish the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. Inactive Brewer’s Yeast is a unique and rich source of many nutrients – Amino acids, at least 14 minerals and 17 vitamins including B vitamins. Combined with these time-tested natural herbs, this wonderful storehouse of nutrients takes care of the nutritional needs of your hair follicles, hair strands and your scalp which helps your hair to be in good health for a long time.
The mask is infused with time tested hair herbs like Brahami Powder, Amla Powder, Shikakai Powder, Reetha Powder & Bhringraj Powder which are time tested remedies for all types of hair problems.
These have been supplemented by Rosemary Powder which increases blood circulation to the scalp and help the other herbs to reach the roots of the hair.
Inactive Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
These herbs have been mixed with Inactive Brewer’s Yeast which is a store house of essential minerals, vitamins and amino acids to nourish the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. Nutritional yeast is an inactive form of yeast which does not cause problems with yeast overgrowth. Nutritional yeast is typically grown on sugar beets, sugar beet molasses or sugarcane molasses. It is then deactivated, dried and ground to powder form. Nutritional yeast is a unique and rich source of many nutrients – Amino acids, at least 14 minerals and 17 vitamins including B vitamins. It also contains phosphorus, chromium, beta 1,3 glucan, trehalose, mannan and glutathlone.
- Combined with these time tested hair herbs, this wonderful storehouse of nutrients takes care of the nutritional needs of your hair follicles, hair strands and your scalp which helps your hair to retain natural colour, have strong roots and strands and be in good health for a long time.
- Alyuva Hair Mask is all purpose supplement to nourish your hair.
- Alyuva Hair Mask is a balanced herbal nourishment and stimulant for hair strength, growth and hair lustre.
- Alyuva Hair Mask is a combination of natural herbs and Inactive Brewer’s Yeast, which is a storehouse of amino acids, minerals and vitamins which take care of the balanced nourishment of hair follicles.
- Chemical free, Paraben free, Alcohol free, 100% Vegetarian, is made from Natural & Herbal ingredients.
- Apply once a week in combination with Alyuva’s herb infused hair oils.
- Prevents premature greying of hair, premature falling of hair and regrowing the fallen hair
- Takes care of the nutritional needs of hair follicles, hair strands and your scalp
- Penetrates through the hair follicles to provide essential nutrients to the roots.
- Increases blood circulation in the scalp and helps other herbs reach the roots of your hair.
How To Use:
- Take 25gms of Mask powder, mix it with 10 gms of Hair Oil (Preferably Alyuva Hair Oil) and the required quantity of water or yoghurt.
- Mix and apply to the roots and hair strands.
- Run a wide-tooth comb through your hair to make sure that the mask is evenly applied to every strand.
- Wait for 30 minutes and wash with warm water. Apply the hair mask once a week.
- For external use only
- Perform allergy test before application
- Stop use if signs of irritation appear
Is it necessary to use Alyuva Natural Hair Mask in combination with hair oil ?
No, it is not necessary. However, for better and faster results it would be useful to use the mask once a week in combination with hair oil.
Should I shampoo my hair after applying this hair mask ?
It is always recommended that you shampoo and condition your hair after applying a hair mask. Shampooing is particularly important with oil-based masks.
Can I leave the natural hair mask overnight ?
You can but it will be very inconvenient. Important thing is to make the hair mask a part of your hair care regime. Natural hair masks are a great remedy for all types of hair conditions.
How often should I apply it ?
Apply the hair mask once a week for 30 minutes and then wash it with warm water.
The actual benefits may vary from user to user depending on the skin type. Use regularly to get best results. We shall not be responsible for any damage caused to your skin with use of this product as different types of skin react differently to the ingredients. Take every precaution before using the product.
For external use only. Do not use on injured skin. Conduct a skin potency test before use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation develop.